From Friday 10 April, 2020 fire pits can be borrowed from reception for use by guests staying on certain sites at Racecourse Beach Tourist Park. Firewood is just $10 per load or guests are welcome to bring their own, however, fires are only permitted in the fire pits that are borrowed from reception.
Safety is paramount. The use of fire pits is at the manager’s discretion and are subject to weather conditions, fire restrictions, and other safety requirements. Please contact us prior to booking and arrival to discuss any restrictions.
Terms & Conditions:
- For use in selected mid-season and low season dates only.
- Permitted on limited sites.Must always be attended to.
- Fires to be extinguished before going to bed.
- Fires must not be overloaded. The firepit is the responsibility of the guest who has requested it. The park accepts no responsibility for any misuse.
- The guest must agree to supply details of a valid credit card. The fire pit must be collected before check-out. If the fire pit is damaged or not found on the site it was booked for the card will be debited for three hundred dollars.
- Firewood to be requested at the time of booking the firepit.
- Guests are always to abide by any instructions given by ground staff.
- These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
Take a look at all the great facilities Racecourse Beach Tourist Park has on offer for guests holidaying here.