Great for your next family holiday, our Ensuite Cabins can sleep up to 5 with plenty of open living space for everyone to enjoy. Please note these cabins do not have air conditioning.
The Ensuite Cabins are located in the main powered site area and back on to the sand dunes with access to the beach via two conveniently located walkways. The cabin contains a double bed to the left of the kitchen area (which can be separated by a curtain) and a set of triple bunks in a separate bedroom. The villa has a bathroom, along with a bar heater on the wall providing heat in winter, and a television. The kitchen is fully equipped with a bar size fridge, microwave, stove with grill and hot plates, and all the crockery, cutlery and utensils. The cabin also has a wooden outdoor table and bench seating. Car parking is available at the front of the cabin.
Fresh linen is provided for the double bed only. Guests are required to bring (or you may hire) linen, towels, blanket and pillows for the bunks. For cooler nights the double bed is fitted with an electric blanket.
- Double bed in the main area of the cabin
- Second bedroom has a set of triple bunks
- Wardrobe in both bedrooms
- Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels are provided for the double bed only (cabins not serviced during your stay)
- Open plan kitchen /dining area and bedroom.
- Dining table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen, including small fridge, cooktop with griller and hot plates, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Crockery including saucepans, frypan, plates , glasses and cutlery
- Shower and toilet facilities
- Broom and dustpan/brush
- Car parking space at front of cabin.
- Complimentary starter pack including tea, coffee sugar, and toilet paper
- Please note these cabins are not air conditioned.
Need more space? Take a look at our Superior Family Villas which can accomodate up to 8 people.