Featuring an extra large covered deck our Bunkhouse Cabins offer budget travellers a great value option.
Our two room Bunkhouse Cabins include a queen bed in the main room and two single bunk beds in the second room (sleeps four). The Bunkhouse cabins have no internal toilets and showers, but are located close to our main amenities building. The kitchenette is fully equipped with a full size fridge, microwave, cooktop and all the crockery, cutlery and utensils required for your stay. The Bunkhouse Cabin also features a large deck with outdoor furniture.
The camp kitchen is also conveniently located nearby and includes BBQ facilities and is ideal for those warm summer nights.
Fresh linen is provided for all beds with the queen bed already made-up for your convenience prior to your arrival.
- Queen sized bed
- Two single size bunk beds (sleeps four)
- Wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Full length mirror in main room
- Sheets, blankets, pillows and towels are provided for all guests (the Bunkhouse is not serviced during your stay)
- Open plan layout with kitchenette, dining area and main bedroom
- Large covered deck with outdoor furniture
- Equipped with television and DVD player
- Dining table and chairs for six persons
- Fully equipped kitchenette with large fridge, cooktop, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Crockery including saucepans, frypan, plates, glasses and cutlery
- Close to amenities building (for shower and toilet) and camp kitchen
- Mop, broom and dustpan/brush
- Car parking is available adjacent to the cabin
- Complimentary starter pack including tea, coffee, sugar, and toilet paper
Please note: Toilet and shower facilities are shared and are available in the adjacent ammenities block
For availability please check online or ring (02) 4457 1078.
Take a look at all the great accommodation options at Racecourse Beach Tourist Park.